Combat Sports Pro-Style MMA Shin Guards take protection and comfort to the next level, making them the best guards on the market. Period.
- Durable-- leather striking surface
- Additional layer of foam padding tapers down from the top of the guard to the instep
- Pro-style design makes them compact and efficient
- Full neoprene rear sleeve anchors the guards firmly in place
- A four inch slit at the top-- rear of the guard is secured via a hook & loop closure
- A retractable-- elastic security band at the top of the guard insures a tight-- non-slip fit
- Mesh and lycra windows aid in sweat evaporation
- Guard is easily put on or removed.
- Sizing Chart
Measure the circumference of the widest part of your calf to find your recommended shin guard size.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Go a size down if you're on the edge. Good value and product.
I have 15" calves, 6' tall, 180#. The sizing chart says 15" fits Regular or Large, so I got the large. They were definitely too big. Had to pay to ship them back per policy to get the regular size. Now that I have them, the padding is legit. Already did some shin on thigh and shin on shin. Both of us were fine.
Some other points.: It doesn't seem like the striking surface is leather, though I could be wrong. The neoprene back is thick and seems durable. The whole thing seems durable. They aren't that hard to get on and off once you get used to it. There's a horizontal and a vertical strip of velcro at the calf to make it easier, though neither appear to be necessary. They definitely don't move, especially once you get a sweat on. The strap that goes under the foot feels like it is bunching up, even though it's not. It's just thicker, probably for durability. The pictures make these look bulky compared to normal MMA shin guards, but in reality they're only a little bulkier. Definitely fine for grappling.
I got these on a 50% special. Definitely good value and a good product. I'd buy them again.